Definition of Attribute:
Regard something as being caused by.
Synonyms of Attribute:
Ascribe, assign, accredit, impute, allot, allocate, etc.
These notes are from recovery in AA and/or related 12 step programs.
Readers are encouraged to click the external link for more detail.
We hope you find them helpful.
Love in fellowship.
These are twelve attributes of personal character that continued practice of the Twelve Steps of Alcoholics Anonymous and our continued Spiritual Fitness will bring to us, the ‘Recovered’ Alcoholic, the Twelve Attributes.
The 12 Attributes
1) Faith instead of despair.
2) Courage instead of fear.
3) Hope instead of desperation.
4) Peace of mind instead of confusion.
5) Real friendships instead of loneliness.
6) Self-respect instead of self-contempt.
7) Self-confidence instead of helplessness.
8) A clean conscience instead of a sense of guilt.
9) The respect of others instead of their pity and contempt.
10) A clean pattern of living instead of a hopeless existence.
11) The love and understanding of our families instead of their doubts and fears.
12) The freedom of a happy life instead of the bondage of an alcoholic obsession.
Continued practice of the Twelve Steps of AA and our Spiritual Fitness will bring us, the twelve attributes. –Barefoot/Ann C. | More…